San Francisco/ Sacramento Congenital Heart Walk Leaderboard
- 1 Adrian Lundquist $7,500.00 raised
- 2 Melissa Ng $5,125.00 raised
- 3 Rachel Edmister $4,570.53 raised
- 4 Rachel Lundquist $2,701.50 raised
- 5 Tori Sato $2,556.00 raised
- 1 Crazy Red Pandas $13,944.36 raised
- 2 Bell Bravehearts $10,059.65 raised
- 3 Team Trevor $8,667.50 raised
- 4 Team Gwen $7,920.11 raised
- 5 Team Cyle $7,457.50 raised
San Francisco/Sacramento Congenital Heart Walk
San Francisco Zoo
Sloat Blvd. & Upper Great Hwy, San Francisco, CA 94132
Registration Opening 8:00 AM
Opening Ceremony 9:00 AM
Walk Kick-Off 9:30 AM
Event Ends 11:30 AM
Walk for One More Heartbeat!
The Congenital Heart Walk series supports the mission of The Children's Heart Foundation: to advance the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of congenital heart defects (CHDs) by funding the most promising research.
This event will have fun activities, entertainment, research updates, and our family-friendly walk. Join us as we raise funds to save and improve the lives of those living with CHDs!