Nationwide Virtual Congenital Heart Walk Leaderboard
- 1 Julien Guzaldo $704.60 raised
- 2 Chrissy Duncan $600.00 raised
- 3 Aubrey Olsen $360.00 raised
- 4 Dori Floyd $225.00 raised
- 5 Theresa Dever $100.00 raised
- 1 United Hearts for Julien $931.10 raised
- 2 #MiloStrong $360.00 raised
- 3 Dori’s Results Fitness Team $276.50 raised
- 4 Aven's Angels $133.00 raised
- 5 Ezra Eternal $103.00 raised
1 Patricia Burnett $200.00
2 Chrissy Duncan $103.00
3 Rick Aites $103.00
4 Marissa Henderson $103.00
5 Adele Griffin $103.00
There are no sponsors for this event.
Nationwide Virtual Congenital Heart Walk
Saturday, August 5, 2023
Walk for One More Heartbeat!
The Congenital Heart Walk series supports the mission of The Children's Heart Foundation: to advance the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of congenital heart defects (CHDs) by funding the most promising research.
Our Nationwide Virtual Congenital Heart Walk brings together families in every state where we don’t currently have a walk (and anyone else who wants to join us virtually!) to raise funds for CHD research.
On August 5th, our event program will be published on our Facebook page and will include mission and Foundation updates, a Moment of Silence and remembrance, research remarks, words from Heart Warriors, and more! Then, we invite you to walk, run, bike, or whatever you’d like, and share your photos and videos with us.
Can't participate on August 5th? No problem! You're free to choose when, where, and how you will Walk For One More Heartbeat.